When the 2021/22 Awards open for entries in May:
- Choose which categories you wish to enter.
- Check that you are eligible and meet current & relevant Legal and Licensing Compliance. The judges reserve the right to decline an entry if in their opinion this cannot be confirmed. For full eligibility information refer to the ‘Eligibility’ section in the online entry forms.
- Read the Hints and Tips page and then create an account and start your submission, you can save and print off partially completed forms. When you are finished click submit.
- In all entries it is possible to include links to websites illustrating your responses or to cloud files containing relevant evidence. In some categories you may also attach a file (eg mystery shop report).
- Focus on giving concise answers on the entry form but make sure you answer the questions and use the full word count.
- If you would like any help please email email@example.com. This will be answered by Services for Tourism Ltd, who manage the awards programme.
Make sure you submit your entry online before the deadline – this is published on the key dates page - entries cannot be accepted via email