How to enter?
- Once the 2020 Awards scheme is open for entries in March, choose which categories you wish to enter. Entries will only be accepted from businesses that meet current & relevant Legal and Licensing Compliance. The judges reserve the right to decline an entry if in their opinion this cannot be confirmed.
- Read the Hints and Tips page and then click here to create an account and start your submission, you can save and print off partially completed forms. When your form is completed, please click submit.
- For full eligibility information on each category please refer to the ‘Eligibility’ section in the online entry forms, as these contain the very latest information
- In all entries it is possible to include links to websites illustrating your responses or to cloud files containing relevant evidence. In some categories you may also attach a file (eg mystery shop report) but our experience is that the best entry forms and ones that judges prefer are usually those without attachments. Our recommendation is to focus on giving concise answers on the entry form and making sure you answer the questions. If you do this then additional files can simply become a time consuming and unnecessary distraction for both entrants and judges (ie quality is more important than quantity).
- If you prefer, you can download the practice entry form(s) should you wish to look at the entry forms beforehand. Please note once you create an account and start an entry, you can save or print partially completed entries to review at any time prior to submitting the final version.
- If you would like more advice and information about the awards and whether you are eligible please email email@example.com. This will be answered by Services for Tourism Ltd, who manage the awards programme.
- Make sure you hit the deadline – this will be published on the key dates page.
All entries must be submitted online by the deadline - entries cannot be accepted via email