DORSET TOURISM AWARDS 2015 OPEN FOR ENTRY
Video from 2014 Awards live on Youtube HERE
Entry to this year’s Dorset Tourism Awards is now closed for most categories - but there are extended deadlines for some categories & we will continue to accept entries in other categories if agreed in advance.
- The Access & Inclusivity award deadline is extended to Monday 6th July (this category is great for Attractions, Restaurants etc as well as Accommodation)
- The new category for International Visitor Experience has a new deadline of Monday 6th July (this is great for any business well geared up for overseas visitors, with different languages on website, etc)
- For the Unsung Hero Award for Customer Service the deadline is Friday 28 August
- For the Tourism Event & Festival category the deadline is Friday 28 August
For other categories judging is about to start.
Awards Director Robin Barker, says: “The last year has seen all records broken and fantastic feedback from entrants. The Awards are making a difference and I’d urge all Dorset tourism businesses to ‘have a go’. As one of last year’s winners says in the ‘Tips from Past Entrants’ section: ‘Most of all, just do it. Whether you win or not, just going through the process is a useful exercise for any business. You have nothing to lose!’ Hear Hear!"
Andrew Alder of title sponsors Saffery Champness adds: “Saffery’s have been involved from the launch of the Dorset Tourism Awards and have been delighted to see their year-on-year development and impact. They have helped raise the profile of Dorset, have enabled Dorset businesses to win awards both regionally and nationally, and have helped raise the quality of the Dorset visitor experience. We look forward to seeing more entries and yet higher standards in 2015.”
The awards launch come fresh from the Dorset’s record success in February’s South West Awards, when Dorset businesses picked up 17 regional awards & accolades, with 2 of these going on to be finalists in the national VisitEngland finals announced in May. Many of these had shown their commitment to excellence by booking places on customer service and digital marketing courses and we'd strongly recommend anyone entering this year to do the same - details HERE for customer service and HERE for digital marketing.
See How to Enter section to start the process.
- TOURISM AWARD DEADLINE EXTENDED AS WEBSITES SEE RECORD VIEWS Posted: 8th June 2015
- Safferys sponsor Dorset Awards for 3rd year running Posted: 27th May 2015
© 2015 Services For Tourism Ltd. Website and hosting provided by Direct Tourism Services