We are heading to Lighthouse, Poole’s Centre for the Arts in Poole for this year's Awards celebration.
The event is a Black-Tie Dinner, from 6.30 pm on Thursday 8th November, with a locally sourced 3 course meal and plenty of wine included.
It will be a black tie dinner, hosted again by BBC Dorset’s Steve Harris, and with guest speaker Debra Stephenson. Debra is herself based in Poole and featured in a fabulous Channel 4 programme on walking with dogs on the Jurassic Coast. She is also starring currently on ITV’s The Imitation Game alongside Alexander Armstrong and Rory Bremner (ITV Sunday night). We will also have a ‘taster’ performance from a trio from The Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra. The Reception will commence at 6.30pm.
The set menu is as follows (Vegetarian and other options are only available to those who advise by no later than 1 Nov):
Petit Prince sourdough baguette with Craig’s Dairy Farm butter & roasted South West Garlic
- Blue Vinny & walnut cheesecake
- Pear chutney and Sopley Farm beetroot gel
- Dorset Lamb Rump
- Bothen Farm crush new potatoes & kale, roast Sopley Farm squash and Furleigh Estate red wine jus
Vegetarian option (must be pre-booked)
- Local mushroom wellington
- Bothen Farm crush new potatoes & kale, roast Sopley Farm squash and creamy white wine & tarragon sauce
- Dorset apple tart, Craig’s Dairy Clotted cream, Purbeck cider glaze
- Tea, coffee and mint chocolates
Tickets cost £72+VAT each, including welcome drinks, a 3 course meal with wine.
The event starts at 6.30pm with formalities ending by 11pm (though informalities will continue thereafter!) There is excellent information on travel to and from the Lighthouse HERE, including information on parking, bus and train travel.
To book click HERE
- Just over two weeks left to enter Posted: 6th August 2018
- BIGGEST EVER DORSET TOURISM CELEBRATION AT LIGHTHOUSE Posted: 17th November 2017
© 2018 Services For Tourism Ltd. Maintained and hosted by Clockwork Marketing